IE-2000-4TS-G-L - Cisco Industrial Ethernet 2000 Switch - New
Manufacturer Part #: IE-2000-4TS-G-L
Availability: Stock Available
Cisco Industrial Ethernet 2000 Series - switch - 6 ports - managed (IE-2000-4TS-G-L)
The Cisco Industrial Ethernet 2000 (IE 2000) Series is a range of compact, ruggedized access switches that handle security, voice, and video traffic across industrial networks. They provide customers in industries such as automotive, oil and gas, mining, transportation, and energy with highly secure access and industry-leading convergence using Cisco Resilient Ethernet Protocol (REP).
- Easy deployment: Zero-touch discovery using Dynamic Host Control Protocol (DHCP), auto sync to SD card, express setup, and fast boot-up time (60 seconds) to help in migrating to an Ethernet environment without resistance.
- Security: 802.1x, port security, and DHCP allow dynamic port-based authentication; Secure Shell (SSHv2); SNMPv3 provides encrypted administrator traffic during Telnet and SNMP sessions; TACACS+ and RADIUS authentication facilitate centralized control and restrict unauthorized users.
- Resiliency: Cisco REP ring protocol and PROFINET– Media Redundancy Protocol (MRP)
- Manageability: Cisco DNA Center software, Auto SmartPort, Web Device Manager, Telnet, HTTPS access, SNMP, CNA, and Cisco Prime Infrastructure.
- Network Address Translation (NAT): Line-rate, hardware-enabled 1:1 static address translation designed to enable duplicate IP address usage in the Layer 2 machine node networks.
- Layer 3 routing:IPv4 and IPv6.
- Industrial PoE: PoE (IEEE 802.af) and PoE+ (802.3at) supported on selected models.
|Product Description||Cisco Industrial Ethernet 2000 Series - switch - 6 ports - managed|
|Device Type||Switch - 6 ports - managed|
|Ports||4 x 10/100 + 2 x Gigabit SFP|
|Performance||Forwarding performance (64-byte packet size): 6.5 Mpps|
|Capacity||Virtual interfaces (VLANs): 255|
|MAC Address Table Size||8K entries|
|Routing Protocol||IGMP, static IPv4 routing|
|Remote Management Protocol||SNMP 3, HTTPS, SSH|
|Features||DHCP support, Broadcast Storm Control, Multicast Storm Control, Unicast Storm Control, Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) support, Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP) support, Quality of Service (QoS), Port Security, Remote Switch Port Analyzer (RSPAN)|
|Compliant Standards||IEEE 802.1x|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||2.9 in x 4.5 in x 5 in|