AIR-CAP1552EU-AK9G - Cisco Aironet 1552E Access Point, Outdoor, External Antenna, Uniband, GPS - New
Please Call for Price & Availability.
Manufacturer Part #: AIR-CAP1552EU-AK9G
Availability: End Of Life - Inventory May Be Limited
Last Day Of Support: March 31, 2021
Replacement: No Replacement Available
Cisco Aironet 1552E Wireless Access Point - 802.11N Outdoor Mesh Access Point - External Dual-Band Omnidirectional Antennas (AIR-ANT2547V-N sold separately) - Uniband - GPS - A Regulatory Domain
The Cisco Aironet 1552E/1552EU Outdoor Access Points are the standard models, dual-radio system with external antenna ports that are compliant with IEEE 802.11b/g/n standards (2.4 GHz) and 802.11a/n (5-GHz). The 1552EU has six external antenna connections, three for 2.4 GHz and three for 5 GHz antennas, that support omni or directional antennas. They have Ethernet and fiber Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP) backhaul options, along with the option of a battery backup. These models also have a PoE-out port that can power a video surveillance camera or other devices. Highly flexible models, the Cisco Aironet 1552E/1552EU are well equipped for municipal and campus deployments, video surveillance applications, mining environments, and data offload.
The Cisco Aironet 1552EU can utilize omni or directional antennas on each radio independently.
The Cisco Aironet 1550 Series Outdoor Access Point with Cisco CleanAir technology is the industry's first enterprise and carrier-grade 802.11n access point to create a self-healing and self-optimizing wireless network that mitigates the impact of wireless interference. It offers a flexible, secure, and scalable mesh network for high-performance mobility across large metropolitan-sized areas, enterprise campuses, manufacturing yards, and mining pits. The Cisco Aironet 1550 Series supports multiple-device and multiple-network application delivery such as real-time seamless mobility, video surveillance, 3rd Generation (3G) and 4G data offload, and public and private Wi-Fi access.
Designed to meet customer needs in a broad range of industries, the Cisco Aironet 1550 Series offers the following benefits:
- Flexible deployment options: Access or mesh network, extension of an Ethernet network, and Ethernet, fiber, wireless, or cable backhaul.
- Service provider support: Wi-Fi for next-generation mobile data offload and personalized mobile services.
- Cisco CleanAir technology: Integrated spectrum intelligence to detect, classify, and mitigate RF interference from unauthorized wireless bridges or malicious devices.
- High-bandwidth video surveillance over Wi-Fi without the high cost of installing cables over long distances.
- High-performance, multipurpose network with low CapEx and OpEx.
- Integrated wired and wireless: The Cisco Borderless Network Architecture provides cost savings with end to-end network access solutions that include wireless, switching, routing, and security.