AIR-CAP1552E-A-K9 - Cisco Aironet 1552E Access Point, Outdoor, External Antenna - Refurb'd
Please Call for Price & Availability.
Manufacturer Part #: AIR-CAP1552E-A-K9
Availability: End Of Life - Inventory May Be Limited
Last Day Of Support: March 31, 2021
Replacement: No Replacement Available
Cisco Aironet 1552E Wireless Access Point - 802.11N Outdoor Mesh Access Point - External Dual-Band Omnidirectional Antennas (AIR-ANT2547V-N sold separately) - A Regulatory Domain
The Cisco Aironet 1552E/1552EU Outdoor Access Points are the standard models, dual-radio system with external antenna ports that are compliant with IEEE 802.11b/g/n standards (2.4 GHz) and 802.11a/n (5-GHz). The 1552E has three external antenna connections for dual-band omni or directional antennas. They have Ethernet and fiber Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP) backhaul options, along with the option of a battery backup. These models also have a PoE-out port that can power a video surveillance camera or other devices. Highly flexible models, the Cisco Aironet 1552E/1552EU are well equipped for municipal and campus deployments, video surveillance applications, mining environments, and data offload.
The Cisco Aironet 1552E Outdoor Access Points uses three Cisco AIR-ANT2547V-N Antennas (sold separately). These dual-band, omnidirectional, stick antennas have a gain of 4 dBi (2.4 GHz) and 7 dBi (5 GHz).
The Cisco Aironet 1550 Series Outdoor Access Point with Cisco CleanAir technology is the industry's first enterprise and carrier-grade 802.11n access point to create a self-healing and self-optimizing wireless network that mitigates the impact of wireless interference. It offers a flexible, secure, and scalable mesh network for high-performance mobility across large metropolitan-sized areas, enterprise campuses, manufacturing yards, and mining pits. The Cisco Aironet 1550 Series supports multiple-device and multiple-network application delivery such as real-time seamless mobility, video surveillance, 3rd Generation (3G) and 4G data offload, and public and private Wi-Fi access.
Designed to meet customer needs in a broad range of industries, the Cisco Aironet 1550 Series offers the following benefits:
- Flexible deployment options: Access or mesh network, extension of an Ethernet network, and Ethernet, fiber, wireless, or cable backhaul.
- Service provider support: Wi-Fi for next-generation mobile data offload and personalized mobile services.
- Cisco CleanAir technology: Integrated spectrum intelligence to detect, classify, and mitigate RF interference from unauthorized wireless bridges or malicious devices.
- High-bandwidth video surveillance over Wi-Fi without the high cost of installing cables over long distances.
- High-performance, multipurpose network with low CapEx and OpEx.
- Integrated wired and wireless: The Cisco Borderless Network Architecture provides cost savings with end to-end network access solutions that include wireless, switching, routing, and security.