AIR-CAP1552CU-A-K9 - Cisco Aironet 1552C Access Point, Outdoor, Cable Modem, Uniband - New
Manufacturer Part #: AIR-CAP1552CU-A-K9
Availability: End Of Life - Inventory May Be Limited
Last Day Of Support: March 31, 2021
Replacement: No Replacement Available
Cisco Aironet 1552C Wireless Access Point - 802.11N Outdoor Mesh Access Point with DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem - Uniband - Integrated Dual Band Omnidirectional Antenna Radome - A Regulatory Domain
Where service providers have already invested in a broadband cable network, the Cisco next-generation outdoor wireless mesh can seamlessly extend network connectivity with the Cisco Aironet 1552C/1552CU access points by connecting to its integrated cable modem interface. The Cisco Aironet 1552C/1552CU Outdoor Mesh Access Points are dual-radio systems with DOCSIS 3.0/EuroDOCSIS 3.0 (8x4 HFC) compliant cable modem for power and backhaul. They have dual-band radios that are compliant with IEEE 802.11b/g/n (2.4 GHz) and 802.11a/n (5-GHz) standards. The 1552CU has six external antenna connections, three for 2.4 GHz and three for 5 GHz that support omni and directional antennas. These models are perfect for 3G data offload applications and public Wi-Fi.
The Cisco Aironet 1550 Series Outdoor Access Point with Cisco CleanAir technology is the industry's first enterprise and carrier-grade 802.11n access point to create a self-healing and self-optimizing wireless network that mitigates the impact of wireless interference. It offers a flexible, secure, and scalable mesh network for high-performance mobility across large metropolitan-sized areas, enterprise campuses, manufacturing yards, and mining pits. The Cisco Aironet 1550 Series supports multiple-device and multiple-network application delivery such as real-time seamless mobility, video surveillance, 3rd Generation (3G) and 4G data offload, and public and private Wi-Fi access.
Designed to meet customer needs in a broad range of industries, the Cisco Aironet 1550 Series offers the following benefits:
- Flexible deployment options: Access or mesh network, extension of an Ethernet network, and Ethernet, fiber, wireless, or cable backhaul.
- Service provider support: Wi-Fi for next-generation mobile data offload and personalized mobile services.
- Cisco CleanAir technology: Integrated spectrum intelligence to detect, classify, and mitigate RF interference from unauthorized wireless bridges or malicious devices.
- High-bandwidth video surveillance over Wi-Fi without the high cost of installing cables over long distances.
- High-performance, multipurpose network with low CapEx and OpEx.
- Integrated wired and wireless: The Cisco Borderless Network Architecture provides cost savings with end to-end network access solutions that include wireless, switching, routing, and security.